Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, seafood boil. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Boil is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Seafood Boil is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Seafood boil, shrimp boil and crawfish boil are my favorite summer recipes. I love seafood, especially when they are coated with a spicy butter sauce with homemade seasonings. An old seafood boil recipe that's especially good for family get-togethers.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood boil using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Boil:
- Get 3 lb Snow Crab
- Make ready 2 lb Fresh Peeled Shrimp
- Get 1 bunch Small Potatoes bagged
- Prepare 3 Corn on the Cob
- Make ready 1 packages Louisiana Seafood Boil Seasoning
- Get 1 cup Butter
- Get Optional
- Take 1 dozen Eggs
- Get 1 packages Sausage
- Take 1 lb Scallop
The great thing about a seafood boil is it is SO EASY & SO TASTY!!! If you can boil water, you can make this amazing meal! You throw everything into a pot, let it boil, pull it out, dump it on the table. A seafood boil is one of two related things: a seafood dish or a party at which such a dish is to be Seafood boils are believed to have originated in the American South and remain most popular in that.
Instructions to make Seafood Boil:
- Have large pot big enough to hold all ingredients. Fill 3/4 full of water and add seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- While water is warming up split the cobs into thirds.
- Once water is at a rapid boil add corn and potatoes. Boil for 30 minutes.
- After corn and potatoes boil for 30 minutes add crab legs (if you have sausage add now) to pot for 10 minutes.
- Finally add shrimp (scallop and eggs if you want) for the final 5 minutes.
- Turn heat off and let the food sit in the seasoned water for 5-10 minutes. Drain in a strainer in the sink.
- Lay covering on table. Covering should be something that won't allow heat from food to effect table. Pour food on table and enjoy.
Seafood boil is an easy-to-prepare seafood dish composed of mussels, crab legs, shrimp, potato, and corn. It is delicious and can be considered as a complete meal in itself. If you're looking for a unique spin on your Super Bowl party menu, why not try a seafood boil? Whatever seafood can be boiled in its shell usually goes with all seafood boils. When I do a seafood boil, I prefer to use fresh Ocean water from as far away from the shoreline as I can get.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food seafood boil recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!