Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crockpot chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot chicken noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take One whole chicken
- Make ready one onion halved
- Get one garlic head of peeled
- Prepare spice blend
- Take ______
- Prepare four celery stalks of
- Take chicken bones
- Prepare ______
- Take two celery stalks of
- Prepare one onion
- Get spaghetti halved
- Get chicken leftover
Instructions to make Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Wash and dry chicken. Then rub with spice blend. I used salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, dried basil, and dried oregano.
- Place halved onion on bottom of crockpot then chicken and garlic.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- This step is optional but I turned my oven broiler on and placed the chicken under the broiler for 5-10 minutes to crisp the skin.
- Cut up the chicken according to desired serving. I'll explain how I butcher my chicken at the end.
- Add 4-8 cups of water, celery, and bones of the chicken to the remaining liquid in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Then, using a fine mesh strainer, strain the liquid to produce chicken stock.
- I cooked the chicken in the morning and had it for dinner, then let the broth cook overnight and used the chicken broth for chicken noodle soup for the next morning lunch.
- For the soup, I julienne celery and onion, then sweated that off in a pan before adding the stock.
- I then brought the stock up to a boil and added dried spaghetti, which I broke in half first.
- To serve, I had leftover shredded chicken in a bowl and the added the soup and noodles, and topped with a soft-boiled egg.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!