Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tomato soup (no onion no garlic). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato Soup (No Onion No Garlic) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tomato Soup (No Onion No Garlic) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tomato soup (no onion no garlic) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Soup (No Onion No Garlic):
- Make ready 3-4 Tomatoes
- Get 1 small carrot
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp White pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Butter
Instructions to make Tomato Soup (No Onion No Garlic):
- Cut the tomatoes and carrot in the pressure cooker. Give 4-5 whistles.
- Once it is boiled, let it cool for sometime. Blend it with blender. Sieve it.
- Take a pan, add butter. Add tomato puree. Add salt and sugar.
- Add white pepper. Boil it for some time. Serve hot. Garnish with cream and fresh basil leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tomato soup (no onion no garlic) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!