Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, green salad tomato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These top-rated tomato salad recipes respect the tomato at its peak. Chunks of avocado, tomato, red and green peppers, and plenty of cilantro give flavor to this refreshing and colorful salad, and jalapeno peppers give it a hint of heat. This green tomato soup recipe was born out of necessity.
Green salad tomato soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Green salad tomato soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook green salad tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green salad tomato soup:
- Take 1 bunch Green Salad pata
- Prepare 1 tomato puree
- Prepare 2 green chillies chopped
- Make ready 2-3 Garlic minched
- Prepare 1 tablespoon honey
- Make ready as required Salt
- Take 1 tablespoon olive or veg oil
- Prepare 1 cup water(as required)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Black pepper crushed.(kala zeera)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Cream
- Take 1 tablespoon onion finely chopped
Serve this yummy soup with freshly baked cornbread and a salad. I love Summertime because the seasonal ingredients that grow are so easy to work with. Green tomatoes are either nearly impossible to find or in such abundance that farmers at the greenmarket almost give them away This recipe was inspired by Rachael Ray, who gets green tomatoes from a Green Tomato Salad. You can add more later when you decide how thick or thin you want the soup.
Steps to make Green salad tomato soup:
- Wash the salad pata nicely 2 to 3 times and grinded coarsely to a fine paste puree.and tomato puree separately.
- Next,heat 1tablespoon of olive, or veg oil,and fry the onions chopped,along with tomato and saute for a while without burning in a low flame.
- Next,add the salad puree into the frying tomato,add the garlic,black pepper,honey,and salt as per taste,and stir for a min.add 1 tablespoon of cream and butter together. Now add 1cup of water,and saute for a while. Cover the lid and cook for 5 to 10 mins till it cook is done,and become it's nice consistency taste the salt,if required add little bit of salt as per taste. Switch off the flame. And season it with red chillies flakes.
- Healthy green salad is ready to serve with yummy taste
These green tomato muffins are a great addition to any meal. Easy way to use up green tomatoes, combined with cheese they are delicious. Making excellent tomato soup from scratch at home is almost as easy as simply opening a can, and the return on your minor time investment is Blend soup, starting at low speed and gradually increasing to high (be careful starting up, it can shoot out the top of the blender—open the vent and. With everything from green salads to pasta salads and beyond, these recipes are perfect for passing at potlucks, serving as dinner sides, and enjoying as full meals on their own. Sun-dried tomatoes add delicious umami bites to this super green combination of summer veggies, basil, pasta, and pine nuts.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green salad tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!