Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, gluten and dairy free chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gluten and dairy free chicken noodle soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 whole chicken
- Get 2 whole carrots, diced
- Take 1 medium white onion, diced
- Make ready 2 stalks celery, diced
- Make ready 4 stalks green onion, diced
- Prepare 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 box (32 oz) chicken stock
- Make ready 2 tsp Garlic powder
- Make ready 2 tsp Onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Tumeric
- Get 1 tsp Basil
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1-2 tsp Parsley
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Make ready 1 Bay leaf
- Take to taste Salt & pepper
- Make ready Few Tbsp of oil
- Take 1 box Gluten Free Rotini Pasta
Steps to make Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Add chicken to crock pot and set on high for 4 hours. Lightly salt. Do not add liquid, it will make it's own.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add veggies and cook until softened but not browned.
- Add box of broth to veggies, then add all herbs and spices. Simmer on low heat for 1.5 - 2 hours.
- After chicken is done, set it aside until cool enough to touch.
- Once cooled, cut chicken into bite size pieces. Add veggie mixture and chicken pieces to crock pot, set to low.
- Place chicken bones in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a low boil. Cover and simmer on medium/low for 1-2 hours to make your own chicken stock. Add to veggie mixture when done.
- Boil and salt water for pasta. Drain & at oil to prevent sticking.
- Gluten free pastas break down a lot faster than gluten pasta, so they are kept separately and added in just before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gluten and dairy free chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!